Brotherhood of Magicians

Jul 14, 2008
I agreed with Insert.Username.Here. I think you meant the International Brotherhood of Magicians or IBM. If my memory serves me well, I think Dan and Dave Buck are members of this society.

Sep 20, 2008
ive always heard of the IBM, but what exactly do they do?

i think i sound like a complete numbnut when i ask that =/

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
Me and Danny Garcia are members of Ring #39.

its alot of fun, just time to hang out with other magicians and show each other stuff.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
I am part of IBM (international Brotherhood of Magicians) as well. I'm in ring 79. IBM has meetings once a month, it's a time to show, learn, and build off of others. I started IBM in the beginning of 8th grade. Ive been a member for 2 years now, and its helped me tremendously. I recomend joining if you have a ring near you. check out the IBM website, http://www.magician.org/, and see if theres a local ring. hope I helped!

~Nate

Sep 30, 2007
I would love to be in one but unfortunitly I live in a small town and we dont have anything like this around me. I hate reading these posts because they make me jelous haha!! Actually durring the 10 years of doing magic I have never even met another magician :(

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Really? Never? I'm sure there'll be someone if only in the closest city or something... Wow, that's a long time, maybe you should meet some over the net then or something? It's a great experience..

Sep 30, 2007
Really? Never? I'm sure there'll be someone if only in the closest city or something... Wow, that's a long time, maybe you should meet some over the net then or something? It's a great experience..

I live in a very rural town. I am surprised there is even a wal-mart near me haha! Buffalo NY is about 2 hours away, do you think they have an IBM ring?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results