Favorite gaff deck?

Oct 13, 2008
Hi....I want to buy my boyfriend a trick deck because all he has are regular decks and one stripper deck and he is SO amazing at magic that I think he needs a pleasant surprise. I know most of what he does and can pull off a few myself too(although I would NEVER perform in fear of ruining it..I'm not THAT good..but he likes watching me)...I believe too that magic should only be revealed to MAGICIANS and people who understand the magicians oath....not just random people....it's sad when they do that.
ANYWAYS....sorry for babbling....I'd like some opinions on gaff decks....what are YOUR favorites??
Also...whats the invisible deck all about?
Thanks in advance!!!

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
the best gaff deck in my opinion is the ultragaff deck from ellusionist but if u get it u should also get the dvd set with it it will help alot. if you r looking for somthin a little cheaper then the red bicycle gaff deck from ellusionist is a good one to get.

the invisible deck is a deck that is made so a person can think of a card and that card is turn over in the deck. it is a very cool effect i love to perform it.

My favorite is the Ultragaff 3 dvd set and deck on Ellusionist.com

The invisible deck is when someone thinks of a card and says it out loud, then it is the only one found upside down in the deck.

I recommend you get him the invisible deck though.

Oct 13, 2008
Thanks a bunch! I was definitely considering the invisible deck cause I've heard a LOT about it but I wasn't sure. I'll check out those others too! ;)

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
For my favorite gaff deck, it has to be the Ultragaff deck, and when combined with the DVDs with all those tricks in it, true miracles are possible..Go check out youtube for those performance tricks done by Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin..It always gets great reactions for myself..Hope you'll like the deck as well..

And for the Invisible deck, it's something used mainly for mindreading purposes. Basically, The magician hands the spectator a box of cards to hold, ask them to freely think of, and concentrate on, any card in the deck, and then to name it. The spectator then hands the box back to the magician, and removes the cards in the box, face-up, and spreads the cards to show one face-down card. The spectator removes the card to find it is the one he/she named moments earlier. It's a nice thing to have and merely that deck has also tons of ways to modify the general effect as well..Check out Daniel Madison's Identity Book..

-Dylan

Jan 19, 2008
I think it is the Ultra Gaff Deck too! I also happen to have one for sale on ebay, right below! Also autographed by the inventor!!!

Sep 8, 2008
As Said, Invisible deck! Hands down my favourite.
The only other gimmicked deck I use very occasionally is the rising card deck, it does as it says - DAvid Blaine performs it on one speacil.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i prefer the origional gaff deck...has more things i actually use

as for invisible deck...best trick ever, but dont buy it..make one yourself..do some research

the price is way to expensive for what it really is....

(waits to get slagged for this)

Nov 8, 2007
Invisible Deck is a must-have.

The other gimmicked deck I sometimes carry is Strange Travelers (David Blaine). Phenomenal effect. Real astonishment.

Happy Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results