Angle Zero

Sep 1, 2007
For those of who don't have this and for those who do and do not perform it... let me just tell you that this might be one of THE strongest effects you can do with out using a duplicate and a signed card.. I made the piece appear in my cell phone case which was out in the open the whole time. The spectator was speechless... my first time performing it and certainly not my last...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
for a card to impossible effect - I dont think anythign beats it. But it's not the best effect, no. I think it's a bit short - even if you stretch it out with patter it can quickly become boring.

meh, nothing's perfect...except for the Virts.

May 24, 2008
Its a great quick trick to do at parties or when your at your friends house and it appears in one of their possesions

Sep 15, 2008
I have a plastic ID case I carry my college ID in which also has my dorm key on it, so I'm always carrying it with me.

I present the effect as a "Card Thru Window" but To-Go.

Sep 8, 2008
for a card to impossible effect - I dont think anythign beats it. But it's not the best effect, no. I think it's a bit short - even if you stretch it out with patter it can quickly become boring.

meh, nothing's perfect...except for the Virts.

Two minor things, 1 theres nothing wrong with short?! Short and visual often equals simple which in return equals good reactions.
And I dont think it's that short at all, with adding drama and suspense to where the vanish goes and stuff theres effects which are a lot shorter and are very popular.

I think from a magician point of view it an average effect, or at least to me anyways, I guess very close to the method before buying Mystique, but thought I'd trial the effect while at a party and it does get VERY VERY VERY good reactions from lay people.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Two minor things, 1 theres nothing wrong with short?! Short and visual often equals simple which in return equals good reactions.
And I dont think it's that short at all, with adding drama and suspense to where the vanish goes and stuff theres effects which are a lot shorter and are very popular.

I think from a magician point of view it an average effect, or at least to me anyways, I guess very close to the method before buying Mystique, but thought I'd trial the effect while at a party and it does get VERY VERY VERY good reactions from lay people.

Of course there's nothing wrong with short, it's just not my ideal effect. I don't understand the ''visual', to me, the trick isn't visual so much as impossible. It would be visual if the spectator saw the piece vanish.

oh wait - they think they see the piece...im counter arguing myself - i do that sometimes.

I understand it gets good reactions, it's just not my knd of trick!

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a really good idea, I like it a lot. So simple, yet so powerful.
I have lots of different ideas for it, card thru window presentation, card to box presentation... blah blah. I have a nice diea with the Shudder technique and angle zero for making the corner appear in a glass or salt shaker apparently visually...

CL

Sep 8, 2008
Of course there's nothing wrong with short, it's just not my ideal effect. I don't understand the ''visual', to me, the trick isn't visual so much as impossible. It would be visual if the spectator saw the piece vanish.

oh wait - they think they see the piece...im counter arguing myself - i do that sometimes.

I understand it gets good reactions, it's just not my knd of trick!

Sorry yeah, thats what I mean by visual, I guess its the illusion of being visual?! Something like that... You know what I mean anyways. It's a really good vanish though, so simple it gives you a lot of room to play with presentation.

Your right though impossible as much as visual to describe it I guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results