Bicycle Karnival Deck... VERY Short Review

So...I've talked to a few people from here about the new Bicycle Karnival deck. Just got mine in today, and thought I'd throw a quick (VERY quick) review out there. Long story short, the cards handle like bicycle cards are known for. If there's anything different, I don't notice it. The design is awesome though, and the only reason I ordered them. And besides, I'm a sucker for any white deck. :p

There is also a barcode reveal the looks like it'll play nicely if you all actually perform with this deck. Not sure if I will or not, since I only ordered 6. Probably not except for friends/family. Overall, I'm impressed. The quality is there, the design is flawless, and it's something new. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's damn sick of seeing the original bicycle design in different colors, so this is a breath of fresh air for sure.

Here are a few pics for y'all too...Enjoy!

8c8d267a79e8.jpeg

bec1e430ff07.jpeg

884c345214ba.jpeg

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yeah, I would only buy them for very special performances, but more importantly for the look of them. They look freaky - kind of have a horror movie feel to them, eh?

Nov 8, 2007
They look cool, but honestly, so many people are making cards now they're all just starting to look the same.

I have a few different decks (Guardians are my favorite of all the custom cards) but I find red back bikes are still the way to go for me.

Sep 19, 2008
how does the faces look ?
Kings queens jack and numbers ( 2 3 4 5..)?

The only thing they changed was the back, ace and jokers unfortunately, so far my only disappointment with the whole deck. Btw, if you didn't notice, I got mine today too. My mom let me open one early before my B-Day :D
still a great deck though. I'll make a review when I break 'em in.

_Lucas_

I really like this deck, I currently own 12 of them and they're great. This deck fit my personality perfectly and the handling is awesome. This is a must have, it's cheaper than Wynn and White Cent.

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
I do like this cards especially the backs but the one thing I can't stand is how the court cards look. The color I believe just clashes with the backs.

After talking to Owen Packard once or twice, he told me the reason they chose not to change the faces was so people could perform tricks that use gaffs with them.

Say for instance, if you wanted to do a trick with a double facer, you wouldn't be able to do it as you can't get double facers with that design.

Owen wanted to make this deck one of the most accessible custom decks, so people could enjoy them for their style and quality, but also perform with them, which I think is a good choice.

The Karnival decks are all brilliant, and have definetly been worth the money I have spent on them.

Simon_Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results