Exile Update?

Oct 14, 2008
Yooo my first post! iI was saving it for a good time and this is it!!!
I ordered Exile and a distortion, i ordered Exile before Oct. 9 so i know i recieve a free deck of Gaurdians BUT does anyone know when i should expect my package to come? i did standard shipping(4-7 days) Please Help!

Oct 28, 2007
due to the delay i think it starts shipping this friday sooo about wednesday or thursday of next week i would say so yeah!

your distortion dvd will probably get there before exile though

Oct 28, 2007
well im thinking distortion will ship first because exile doesn't ship until friday due to that is when it is released but i don't know they might ship them both on friday.

Apr 27, 2008
It all ships together because if they were different it would be wasting money on theory 11's part. They would have to pay for two shipping when they received payment for one.

I am positive that on the Exile page , it said that anything on the same order will be shipped when Exile Ships.... I am not sure that it will ship Friday other than the fact that T-11 has given that as a ship date...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
J told us that the wouldn't be receiving the DVDs until Monday, so I'd expect them to ship them Monday or Tuesday. You should get it either late this week or early next week.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results