Improvements in Card Boxes

Do you think improvements should be done to the card box?

• Yes

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Sep 20, 2008
sorry, im being stupid again, i was thinking of a sort of card clip- ive got a sort of custom made one and its protected my ghost ever since. its been in my bag for ages now. (2 months?) and the box is still intact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2008
Think about this.

Decks already cost $1.97 - $4.00 depending on where you buy.

Even if you buy in bulk, the cheapest you can get decks for is about a dollar a piece.

Now let's imagine they start making the boxes out of plastic....

Did you see the price jumping up ridiculously high as well? Good.

If the card box is really a problem for you, go out and buy those plastic baseball card holders that can carry 75 cards...or roughly 60 bicycle cards.

Walmart carries the above plastic cases right next to the baseball card section, near the magazines.

I think the card box is fine how it is. I have no problem keeping mine in good condition.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
How about if the boxes had concertina type sides on them? Them, when you want to put the box in your pocket whilst doing tricks, it would just fold down to near-flat and the box wouldn't get squashed or anything? This wouldn't add too much to the price, right? Just a coupl'a extra folds. Dunno how well this would actually work, but ya never know...;)

Jun 8, 2008
Texas
i just thought of a box idea.... its not cardboard and its not metal....maybe a type of soft leather. it opens a cool way so there is no need to have "tabs". ill make an animation and see if any1 understands cuz i cant realll describe how it opens

May 16, 2008
You guys complain too much. Oh my god... I can't believe you guys are actually b*****ing about the card BOX....
i definitly agree. its about the cards. nobody cares about what your box looks like. and plus bicycle isnt expecting many people to carry cards with them all the time.

also, cardboard is the cheapest and easiest to make as of now. prices would only increase with new material.

quit whining

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results