Lee Asher's Special Event in Malaysia

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
I'm coming to Malaysia for a 'kick-ass hardcore' lecture November 29th, 2008.

> > > Click here to read the parallel news post about this special event.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Date: 29th November 2008
Time: 5.30pm
Duration: about 2.5 hours
Venue: Bangkok Jazz, KL
Please visit MagicGarage for ticket information

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone in Malaysia,

I would like to personally invite you to my lecture on Saturday November 29th. I'm honored and excited to visit Malaysia on my travels.

My plan is simple. Supply information that will encourage you, inspire you, and help to take your magic to the next dimension.

Combining all my lectures into one super lecture for this event, I'll teach you powerful effects used in my everyday life.

Also:

• We'll discuss showmanship when performing.
  • we'll randomly talk about personal magic inspirations and aspirations.
  • we'll even have small discussions about marketing yourself as a professional magician.

Even if you're a stage performer, the information offered in my lecture doesn't just apply to close-up guys. I cover all facets of the art that we all passionately share.

Don't forget -- attend the lecture and you will learn techniques, moves, magic, and powerful effects.

I personally guarantee that you will gain great knowledge from my presentation.

Please prepare to spend an evening with me Saturday November 29th, at 5:30pm.

See you there.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
WIll you ever be coming to scandinavia? Norway in particular...I don't think I could make it all the way to Kuala Lumpur! :p

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
lol nice one , but i live in singapore too tho = (

I'm flying over 33 hrs to share my information with you. Come now... it's less than an hour plane ride for those in the S'pore. If you come by train, it's under 8.

Make the effort, and the payoff will be worthy. If not, then everyone else will tell you what you missed!

asher

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
WOOHoo!
Lee is coming to Malaysia! When I saw the title of the bulletin post, I was literally jumping up and down my seat ......I'll go for sure :)

I have a question though... are the tickets only available via magicgarage.org or can I purchase them somewhere... maybe not online? Say.. a walk-in sort of deal?

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
WOOHoo!
Lee is coming to Malaysia! When I saw the title of the bulletin post, I was literally jumping up and down my seat ......I'll go for sure :)

I have a question though... are the tickets only available via magicgarage.org or can I purchase them somewhere... maybe not online? Say.. a walk-in sort of deal?

Visit MagicGarage.org and see what they can do for you...

asher

Oct 17, 2007
Wow an asian tour!
I live here in the philippines.
Please Lee try to visit here. I'm sure many filipino magicians dying to see your lecture.

just try please?.. :)

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
I'm flying over 33 hrs to share my information with you. Come now... it's less than an hour plane ride for those in the S'pore. If you come by train, it's under 8.

Make the effort, and the payoff will be worthy. If not, then everyone else will tell you what you missed!

asher

So tempting so tempting!
but i have school! mourn mourn woe woe!
i'll have to be satisfied with hearing the reviews D:

-F

D

Deleted member 2755

Its Lee Asher guys. If you can make it somehow, you should. I would love to see him lecture in my area. :) Should be awesome guys.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results