No Cover Color Change

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Does anyone know any good color changes that happens with no cover? By no cover i mean ABSOLUTELY NO COVER. No shaking, snapping, waving, or flicking of the card, it's just held still....and changes. The only one i know for right now is Color by d+M.

Oct 5, 2008
New York
Wow by Masuda. The change can happen as fast or as slow as possible and they actually see the card change. You can stop halfway through the change and show that you can see both cards printed on the same card. The only down side is you put the card inside a clear plastic case.

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Umm.... One good one is the Clip Shift by Chad Nelson, but your hand kinda covers the top card that gets changed though. The card can still be seen by the spectator... well.... partially.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Shapeshifter by Marc DeSouza requires a flick. As does Color. Clipshift is very covered and requires shaking. Ego requires cover. Snap requires a snap (obviously). I can't think of anything that would suit your precise specifications. Think of it this way - something necessarily has to happen because you're performing a sleight. One way or another, the face of another card has to move over the face of the first card - therefore something by definition moves. Wow is probably the closest you'll get and the poster seems to be one of the only people who read the thread properly instead of mindlessly putting in their favourite colour change.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Bt omg lolz thts nt a visual change lol!!!!1!

Top change is awesome, how many other colour changes can be isolated from the deck, use only one card and can happen in the spectators hand.

SO underestimated, like SO many other things.

- Sean

Sep 20, 2008
Yeah, that is bad ass. but there's a "flick" involved.

why not just do a simple double and place it on the spec's hand. o_O

Ben Earl's seductively named "stroke change" is indeed very sexy! if u get it right, it looks ridiculously good, with apprently little cover. it can be found on his disc set "past midnight" on volume 1.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Ben Earl's seductively named "stroke change" is indeed very sexy! if u get it right, it looks ridiculously good, with apprently little cover. it can be found on his disc set "past midnight" on volume 1.

Does anyone know any good color changes that happens with no cover? By no cover i mean ABSOLUTELY NO COVER. No shaking, snapping, waving, or flicking of the card, it's just held still....and changes. The only one i know for right now is Color by d+M.

I'm pretty sure "apparently little cover" isn't "ABSOLUTELY NO COVER".

Just, you know, putting it out there. In case people didn't read even the first post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results