Magic and Girls

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hey, that's not half bad. When was this? Because it says on your profile that you are 18 - and having to use magic to get a girl at that age is a little offsetting. Alas, who gives? As long as you two are (or were) happy. Hope it taught you sometihng about confidence! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2007
Australia
Hey, that's not half bad. When was this? Because it says on your profile that you are 18 - and having to use magic to get a girl at that age is a little offsetting. Alas, who gives? As long as you two are (or were) happy. Hope it taught you sometihng about confidence! ;)

lol.... yeah, I just turned 18, and we are still together. She keeps asking me how i did it, but it's never gonna happen

Have a nice day man
Abu

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Ha! I thought of somehting like this once, and it was just a simple colour change, you know? With the 'snowstorm' by Jay Sankey type effect. Ended up never using it, but I might try it out sometime...

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
Nice. What would you do if she said no and says "I can't believe you tried to win me over with magic". Would you start crying.:p

HELL YEAH!!! lol probably not

"where can i see/learn this trick?

this sounds like it'll fit in with my style. haha"

I'll see if I can make a video yeah?!?!? catch ya later

Abu

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
My ex girlfriend broke up with me becaus eof my magic.Haha quite the inverse of what you wrote huh?
She was the real jealous type and when id perform for girls she would not like it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results