Looking for an XCM Cut and Hot Shot

Hi guys, first of all I would like to say that I know very little of XCM. However, I do appreciate the, well, "kick assness" of it :)

I am looking for an XCM sequence that is awesome and keeps the order of the deck intact.

Also, I am looking for a hot shot technique. This is basically where you make the card shoot out of the deck (spinning). I know a few, but I've been having troubles with it during performance, so I am looking for substitutes.

Thank you for your help and I await your response.

All the best,

IQ

Sep 5, 2007
There are so many routines out there it is hard to direct you to one. From what you tell me about wht level you are at XCM. I would suggest a flourish routine by Ben Earl in his Past Midnight DVD. I think disc 1. Hes not the best flourisher, but from what I see.. it may suit you well. Check out his trailer, I think it shows the full routine.

As for the hot shot cut alternative. There is the 'top shot' and 'long distant spinner'. Daniel Madison has several actually. One in his new Madness notes and another in Lethal. Both of which cause the card to be shot from the deck.

Hope this helps. If you want any other details, just let me know. Ill direct your way towards it.

Well, don't worry about the level of difficulty. This will be the only XCM routine I'll practice for the show. I am actually looking for something really flashy and complicated for the purposes that I am using it for on the routine.

Thanks for the response by the way.

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
if your looking for a flashy false cut to do on stage, you can always check out daniel madisons Motion DVD. it has alot of flashy false cuts like twisted in the rain 1 & 2(my favorite false cut), downfall, symphony, and diablolique

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results