Flourishes with only 1 card...

Oct 28, 2007
i don't think there are very many one card flourishes but there are cool application with single cards such as fly and pandora i would go that way

Sep 1, 2007
card shooting techniques like del rosso flick, or a simple boomerang card.

also backpalms, pivot acquittals and productions are flourishes according to jeff mcbride

May 24, 2008
Richard Z has a pretty cool one card flourish tutorial that I believe is in the media section

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Richard Z has a pretty cool one card flourish tutorial that I believe is in the media section
Here's a youtube link for Richard's one card twirl: ONE

Personally, my favourite one card is Roundabout by Kevin Ho (correct me if I mistaked the spelling of a move)
Roundabout is actually an entire flourish if I'm not mistaken, and the card spin through the deck is part of it.

David

May 9, 2008
You can do the flourish that Dave and Dan use on the Jones change prior to the change with only one card.

You can do card popping/flipping.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Roundabout is actually an entire flourish if I'm not mistaken, and the card spin through the deck is part of it.

David

Yeah, Roundabout uses only one card but the entire deck is still manipulated. Its more of a "one card showcase", like the deck is there but the focus is entirely on one card.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Long distance spinner, spinning a card on top of a deck or on a table, card twirls, and top shot are the first ones that come to mind. Making the card vanish can be considered a flourish and so can the card catching concept by Andrei Jikh

Thanks for all the suggestions, but...by 1 card I meant only 1 card only.
For example, the deck spin wouldn't be one card only since it requires the deck.
And I'm not sure if long distance spinner can be done with only 1 card.

Okay, to give an example pretend that you lost 53 cards in your 54 card deck (including jokers) and you can only flourish with that one remaining card.

Mar 9, 2008
Snap D
:D
I cant seem to get this move down. It looks so cool the way DM flicks it over his back. Anyone have any tips on this?

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah, Roundabout uses only one card but the entire deck is still manipulated. Its more of a "one card showcase", like the deck is there but the focus is entirely on one card.

Nah watch him in the "Meet-up" video. There is actually a sybil type flourish that leads into the single card flourish

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results