Street Magic...

Aug 18, 2008
Everyone gets nervous when they start doing magic on the street. Just keep performing. The more you practice and the more comfortable you become with your magic, the easier it will be.

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
dont think about asking someone ;D just approach to them and ask them if they wanna see a magic trick or the way you like to call it. Once they say yes youre in.If they say no, well, try with someone else ;D the first time i did, it didn´t even feel cool, more like strange, and then i do it again and again and i liked it :D

Oct 13, 2007
Street magic help

What usually helps me is either start out with a joke or kind of a dumb trick that'll get a giggle from the spectator. Atleast for me i feel more comfortable doing it that way.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you want to get less nervous, there's only one thing which will really help - just do it anyway. The more you perform, the less nervous you'll be. Unfortunate, that you have to confront the nerves to get over them, but good also. Stuff like approaching your audiences as a person rather than a magician, and treating them as if they were your good friends, will help overcome it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results