Routine with D+M and Dan and Dave tricks

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I have a nasty 15 minute set with the tricks of Trilogy and Surfaced.

Rum Jungle
Tivo 2.0
Hedbergs's Peak
Deja vu
Queens
Collectors
Four Play
Criterion
Collectors Edition (Simply Sydney)

Now if I was to use d+M (Dangerous) tricks with tricks from Trilogy.

I am a huge fan of using multiple spectators and using the same cards through-out the whole routine.

I would do something like

Cameo (I know it is from ONE but it is so nice) Leave all the jacks on the table and casually throw them in the right position for deja vu. Leaving the first selection out and place it on top of the deck.
Tivo 2.0 I make a flirty joke saying well your (first spectator) was a little difficult and you second spectator well, you must be...
Hedberg's Peak (these two go so well together) plus it cleans you up.
Lapse
Deja vu all the time I am constantly riffle shuffling retaining top and bottom stocks.
Queens
Collectors

That is just my idea for a nice little 15 minute piece that seems to flow. I might try it out in a few nights time.

I have no idea if it will work

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
I'm hooked on performing this idea:

I'd do phase 1 of Cameo.....then jump into the switching part of The Replacements effect (found in Madness).......and finally perform deja vu...

Awesomee flowing & mind-boggling sandwich routines :)

Nov 30, 2007
I encorporate a lot of moves from Dan and Dave into other effects in addition to performing their effects. I like using hand to mouth in Ambitious Card and saying something like "Oops, the card rised too high".

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I have actually made an effect out of combining my versions of tivo 2.0, hedbergs peak, and the queens. It is okay but it takes a good amount of time up. I don't actually own any of their DVDs or 1on1's, I have just watched the tricks and made methods to do them.

EDIT: I just noticed that I didn't say what my method looks like so here it is.
I start off with tivo 2.0 using the any Queen and a random card, I do the trick then change the random card into a second queen. Then I move on to say that it is hard to tell where they are and move on to hedberg's peak. After Hedberg's Peak I vanish the two queens and then do a queens production. (I say a queen production because I have many that can be used) This might not work for everyone because as previously stated I don't have the DVDs and have just made a method to do each trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results