Tangled Web by Eric Mead - Review

Sep 1, 2007
What disappointment I felt when clicking on this thread expecting to find a review and only to discover a request for one...

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I met Eric Mead in August... he did a lecture in Toronto this summer with tons of celebrities in attendance. He was absolutely brilliant, had some excellent stacked deck work, a wonderful card production technique, a mindblowing ThreeFly with tons of brilliant subtleties that Eric discussed in painstaking detail, and so much more. Michael Weber, Jamy Ian Swiss, and Jason England also taught some excellent card work. Although I do not yet own a copy of Tangled Web, I could undoubtedly recommend any of Eric's work sight unseen.

Sep 4, 2007
The book is really great. It has some awesome stack work and equiivoque ideas, along with some powerful workers effects. The Bar Flight routine is great along with the copper silver transpo. The essays in this book however are the real gold to this book explaining great ways to help make your magic memorable. My favorite routine in the book is the four ace routine that slays magicians and laymen alike. Highly Recommended.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
next time, if you want to find a reveiw, look in Sean_Raf's sticky thread, which has the name sof most of the reveiws her ein theory11. Otherwaise, use the search function, you know? Less dissapointing...;)

Sep 15, 2008
MagicofT...

I heard about a routine where you have an entire deck of cards stuck to a board and the spec thinks of any card and when you shake the board, all the cards fall off except for one....the thought of card.

But the only reason it didn't fall was because it's drawn onto the board.

Can you review that effect for me??

Dec 14, 2007
How can you review that effect? You know what the effect is? It will do what it says it does. It's a very clever, novel revelation. Like all of Eric's stuff, it is very well thought out. Discussing methods would not be appropriate.

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results