Joel Pascall's "Thoughts On Working"

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I was wondering if anyone could PM me the stack for the video Joel Pascall made?

I was going to use it in a really important presentation I have soon. I e-mailed him about 3 weeks ago, and still nothing.

And don't worry, Joel was e-mailing everyone who asked the setup (etc.) for it.

If someone could just forward me the message that'd be brilliant.

-Sam H

Sep 10, 2007
Would you be so kind to send it to me as well, as I too have been waiting for a response from Joe? Many thanks in advance.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I received he stack, but if having serious trouble following it.

can anyone simplify it?
or help me in some way?

thanks,

Jan 5, 2008
Actually i had sent joel a note to see if i could get the stack because its an incredibly entertaining trick...could you shoot me a PM also?

Nov 30, 2007
I don't know if Joel would like me handing out the stack and trick to everyone. Just shoot him a PM from his website and ask him for the stack. I am sure he would be more than glad to give it to you.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
You know guys, i have a question. Like on Joel's video, its his own presentational routine. Most of us here will just buy tricks, and perform these tricks. Other people's tricks. Nothing wrong with that. But after watching Joel's, i want to be performing like Joel does, but how do i go about doing it?

I dont mean his personality, or how he performs, i mean his routine, like the one he showed us. What skill do i need to attain, in order to perform something along those lines?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You know guys, i have a question. Like on Joel's video, its his own presentational routine. Most of us here will just buy tricks, and perform these tricks. Other people's tricks. Nothing wrong with that. But after watching Joel's, i want to be performing like Joel does, but how do i go about doing it?

I dont mean his personality, or how he performs, i mean his routine, like the one he showed us. What skill do i need to attain, in order to perform something along those lines?

The main thing is to think about routining. What you're gonna perform, in order - how to transition from the first to the second and so on. I'm assuming you have solid effects to put into the routine here of course. There are from memory a few guides to routining hiding somewhere in these forums.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results