Linking Witness and Indecent

Ok, so i was thinking it would be awesome to do a practically impromptu version of these two effects. I know how to do both of them, but linking them together is difficult for me. Any ideas, I'd prefer indecent first.

Sep 2, 2007
Tons of possiblilities. For me, I would start with witness. Do that from start to finish, then take their card out of the bag and say you're going to take it to the next level and start with the bag empty, then go into indecent. My only reason for thinking this may be eaisier is that indecent doesn't need the set-up that witness does, or at least you can do it in front of them.

-hope this helps, Sam

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
its better to start of with witness then say something like here ill do it again but a little different and then go into indecent it will make your spectators think nothing was prearrange and i agree with you i like indecent better so i usually just do indecent

-------------------------------------------------------------

wishlist

wounded
gecko (maybe)
exile
extreme burn (maybe)

Dec 13, 2007
I don't know how witness is done...

but maybe you can perform witness, then have the card signed and then simply perform indecent

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Well.... Witness is most preferably first because of its set up. I guess you can do witness then take youngd94's advice and let them have the card signed. For me, Indecent will hit them harder than witness because they see the zip lock bag to be empty so... I guess you start of with Witness then create a miracle with Indecent.

-Niko

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
No.. you really shouldn't combine those two. They are both very strong hard-hitting effects, and they have separate climaxes which would be destroyed if one was after the other. I highly reccomend that you do NOT join them.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
If you perform Witness, and then do Indecent, I don't think it will work out that great. Mainly because the second time you do it (Indecent) they know what's about to happen and it make them look more after how it's done, and that makes the seceret stuff in Indecent harder to do. Then if everybody know that the card is the 4 of hearts for example and then you do Indecent, why would you show the back of the card first? (It's better to show the back of the card first in Indecent, can't say why due exposure) So if it's possible I think it's better to do Indecent first, and then go into Witness, becasue when you are done with Witness they can take out the card themself and keep the bag immedlity. Sorry if it's hard to understand but I'm in a hurry right now. :p

-Marcus

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
I would have to say the only time you should link those two is if someone goes and gets a friend after you do witness and asks you to do it again, and you still feel like performing. just say, alright, but we'll leave the bag empty this time

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results