Four Ace Trick (Impossible?)

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
has anyone heard of a 4 ace trick that involves a spectator freely chosing one of the aces the four aces are held by another spectator with them separated out backs facing the other spectator . the one whom thinks of strokes the corners of the aces held by the other spec. pictures the card over and over and is asked to stop on the ace which they think is different. the one they stop one they are asked what their choice is and that card matches what they were thinking and it is that clean and no force.

i've successfully performed this effect about 5 times to day about 6 ive tried

any comments

the thing is i have no idea how it works i held the cards while the spec was touching them it works i don't know why?

Sep 2, 2007
Never heard of it. Sounds like a coincidence that it worked. If you aren't doing anything to force the card and you dont know how it works, chanses are its only going to work 25% of the time. Maybe there's something else that you arent telling us. Maybe it's worht it to only get it right once out of every four...I dont know

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
litterally that is it i've tried it before its worked before today i tried it it failed but overall it has worked more then 50% but the thing is when it works it happens in a chain its really weird when i get round to it i'll attempt to post a vid

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
ooh ooh ooh - I know then name of it - it's called luck. You know, we all have it once in a while, but then it runs out on you when you most need it.

If there are no forces, and it's completely clean, then you are just lucky my friend. Lucky :p

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
You might be accidentally be doing something clever that psychologically plants certain suggestions in the audiences mind...highly doubtful, though.
I also can think of a few methods to achieve this, but yeah, sounds a lot like luck. You can do some pretty cool tricks with luck and make it look like mind reading, though...

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
You might be accidentally be doing something clever that psychologically plants certain suggestions in the audiences mind...highly doubtful, though.
I also can think of a few methods to achieve this, but yeah, sounds a lot like luck. You can do some pretty cool tricks with luck and make it look like mind reading, though...
well i don't perform this often but when i do i talk about how everyone has a certain amount of psychic ability and what i am about to do is not a magic trick. i prefer to let the spectators do all the work so their is no reason to doubt me. i might make a routine out of it with a mechanical method then with the total spectator control way if it doesn't work then its only an experiment after all! but if it works then something impossible happens!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results