Wrong Delivery?

Apr 16, 2008
Hi, I recently bought a Deck of Smoke and Mirror cards 2nd edition on Friday October 17; I chosed the standard shipping ( 4-7 Days ). I know it hasn't been seven days but I was wondering what of the mailmain gave my product to the wrong house? Do I get another product? refund? ETC.

Post what you think if this mistake happened.

thanks for the help.

Sep 2, 2007
I would first wait for it to arrive (and it will). If it didn't you could file a support ticket, but I understand that once it's in the hands of the USPS it's no longer the responsibility of T11. They may work with you if this did happen, but they shouldn't be liable.

Dec 5, 2007
lol I have that same problem
I end up getting a bit uneasy like:
OMFG! I ordered eXile last week and its still not here!
What do I do if I dont get it! RAWR!!!!

But you know that T11 is pretty trustworthy and Im sure that you can submit a ticket
and they will do what they can to help you out

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys. S.Mills is right in technicality; however. The folks here at T11 are awesome, and if something happened to happen during delivery, if you sent a support ticket, I'm sure they'll help you out and work something out - you won't lose your money, so don't worry about that.

Having said that - firstly, as you would know, T11 has been extremely busy recently with the arrival of SM decks as well as eXile. Because of that, I wouldn't be surprised if they took slightly longer than usual to ship. The second thing is, again drawing on S.Mills' post - T11 can't control the USPS shipping times - those times are based solely on USPS estimates, and therefore out of T11's control. I'd say wait another at least 4-5 days, then submit a support ticket.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results