Good Clumping Cards?

Oct 13, 2008
Does anyone know a deck that clumps well into packets? My Tallies are sliding on me, and I haven't used that many decks before... any help would be appreciated.

Sun|Sky

Jan 31, 2008
If you want to clump up ANY deck (new work best though) in a matter of seconds lightly sprinkle some baby powder on them the way you'd apply fanning powder, trust me it works. It wont neccessarily hold together really good (maybe just try this with NEW cards, that way the edges are crisp and the baby powder should do it's job better) but it will be very easy to break into packs if you are using a deck with good edges.... here are some steps if you want to try it

1. Get any deck, newspaper, and baby powder
2. Spread the cars on the newspaper
3. *lightly* sprinkle the powder on to the spread
4. if desired turn the spread over ( which is now impossible) and re-sprinkle the powder
5. Close the spread and slap the deck a and fare the deck a few times to get rid of excess powder
Warning! This will make your hands small weird lol

Sep 1, 2007
one deck thats getting hard to find, but is ridiculously clumpy (and therefore awesome for SSS) is the Massas

but basically any deck, just drop it a bunch, use it while eating chicken wings and pizza and don't wash your hands, etc

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
one deck thats getting hard to find, but is ridiculously clumpy (and therefore awesome for SSS) is the Massas

but basically any deck, just drop it a bunch, use it while eating chicken wings and pizza and don't wash your hands, etc

Haha yes some great advice there.

Honestly I'd use fanning powder. Fanning powder causes cards to stick together in clumps better but also allows the cards to spread more evenly (hence fanning powder)

-Kevin

Sep 1, 2007
**** on your deck, eat the ****, then vomit the **** back onto your deck and do lots of faro shuffles and pressure fan cuts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results