Lethal

Just a little FYI. The Motion DVD from the Dangerous series has basically 90% of the flourishes from Lethal and more. Off the top of my head there is only 2 flourishes on Lethal that aren't on Dangerous.

I recommend checking E-Bay, there's often a copy or 2 laying around out there.

-RA69

Oct 24, 2008
in your closet
I don't think you should get lethal

I dont really think you should get lethal because the teaching is not as good in dangerous, because d+m just shows the move in slow motion from the spectator's point of view. I downloaded it and I didn't think it was that good.

The only 2 flourish that aren't taught in dangerouse are popsyble(4syble except with only 1 ace) and Syblethrn Helix(Sybil in the Rain with syble helix ending). So I would suggest to download it, cause in case you dont like it, you can delete the file.

I dont really think you should get lethal because the teaching is not as good in dangerous, because d+m just shows the move in slow motion from the spectator's point of view. I downloaded it and I didn't think it was that good.

The only 2 flourish that aren't taught in dangerouse are popsyble(4syble except with only 1 ace) and Syblethrn Helix(Sybil in the Rain with syble helix ending). So I would suggest to download it, cause in case you dont like it, you can delete the file.
Where did you say you downloaded it. Better be legal!

Only get Lethal if you want it as a collectors item. Otherwise get Motion.

JDEN

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

In case you didn't realise, downloading is not only illegal, but it's considered highly immoral and frowned upon in the magic community.

Of course, if you don't want to be a good magician, and don't really care about being mediocre, be my guest.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
I think it was available as a download on Madison's website for a short time.

I dont have the Motions DVD, but if you can learn from the System, then Lethal really isnt difficult. Its a good DVD if you can find it anymore

Oct 24, 2008
in your closet
I think it was available as a download on Madison's website for a short time.

I dont have the Motions DVD, but if you can learn from the System, then Lethal really isnt difficult. Its a good DVD if you can find it anymore

I downloaded it from d+m's website. but the system and the trilogy are pretty good dvds.

Oct 24, 2008
in your closet
In case you didn't realise, downloading is not only illegal, but it's considered highly immoral and frowned upon in the magic community.

Of course, if you don't want to be a good magician, and don't really care about being mediocre, be my guest.

dude man chill! I got it from d+m's website! I don't know if it is still there, but you can try to find it.

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
ya i was looking in to at as more of a collectors item. I have Dangerous on the way along with a few deck of cards. but thanks guys. P.S. I didn't mean to cause conflict with the subject of downloading torrents coming up so... sorry!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results