Coffee Shops

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Thats a good idea.
I usually stop at a barnes and nobles with the built in starbucks and just absorb the atmosphere. Helps me get presentation ideas.
And I also love watching those "writers" typing up their screenplays or whatever.
Because a real write has to be seen working or else whats the point right? haha

Sep 20, 2008
Odd, i handed an application form for a job there about 2 weeks ago.. and i performed randomly for the first time for starbucks customers a week ago..(sheesh, use 'For' as many times as possible yeah?)

2 days after the performance, i got a call. Verrry Odd indeed. i worked there today,the workers acknowledged that i do magic, but it was cool cause they didnt look at me as if im going to do something magical at any given point in time. (which is what i get in college. REALLY annoying)

anyways, i must say the atmosphere there is really.. flowing. i'd just be cleaning tables and stuff, and i'd come up with ways of to do 'angle zero' or do a table version of some of the stuff that i made.

=] i hope i get the job there though, i only went there today as a trial job thing.

Jul 14, 2008
i was just at a coffee shop with my brother and performed for 2 women who were waiting for their husbands... my first performance in a while and it went and felt great... i guess i just wanted to post about it somewhere because i was pretty pumped about getting back out there

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results