Saturday Night Contest - The Redline Challenge

Mar 29, 2008
Hi guys -

Was great seeing the submissions tonight by everyone - some great creativity and variations that I had not even thought of yet. Very clever - and great job by everyone. To CringeMagic22 - I laughed so hard at this and - before I forget - I want my shirt back!

Because we received only a handful of submissions tonight and ALL of them were great, we're going to send everyone that participated and submitted a video in this thread before 11:00pm EST tonight a free download of RIOT before the public release this Friday.

To everyone that participated - amazing work, and talk to you guys soon!

dan/hauss

shweet, thanks.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hi guys -

Was great seeing the submissions tonight by everyone - some great creativity and variations that I had not even thought of yet. Very clever - and great job by everyone. To CringeMagic22 - I laughed so hard at this and - before I forget - I want my shirt back!

Because we received only a handful of submissions tonight and ALL of them were great, we're going to send everyone that participated and submitted a video in this thread before 11:00pm EST tonight a free download of RIOT before the public release this Friday.

dan/hauss

WOW! thanks a lot Dan and T11 staff. loved the contest, you guys are great and really gracious. congrats to everyone.

cheers
~josh

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Hi guys -

dan/hauss

LOL i had to look for that shirt for an hour but it was worth it. :D im so happy i won and that every one else did to, i had a strange feeling though that this would happen

Sep 1, 2007
Oh, snap!

Dan Hauss, you are the man. T11, you are the man. Everyone that participated, you are the man.

And by man, I mean man who uses chapstick.

Nov 17, 2007
Haha. Awesome. Congrats to everyone that entered. That is just awesome. Another example of T11's awesomeness. I gotta stop saying awesome...

Hi guys -

dan/hauss

Argh, my computer was too slow. Everybody gets one? I should have just entered in a clip, rather than my whole movie. :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results