My iPod and 1-on-1's

I recently bought a 1 on 1.
It works fine with itunes but it doesn't work with my ipod.
It says the video type is not supported.
I have a pc so it might be that.
But the main thing I am asking is how do you change the video type to fit with your IPOD?

Thanks for any help.

I recently bought a 1 on 1.
It works fine with itunes but it doesn't work with my ipod.
It says the video type is not supported.
I have a pc so it might be that.
But the main thing I am asking is how do you change the video type to fit with your IPOD?

Thanks for any help.

I use a program called "Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite" its awesome and easy to use. I use it for any 1on1s I want on my ipod and any other videos.

Cheers, Tom

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV

I use a program called "Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite" its awesome and easy to use. I use it for any 1on1s I want on my ipod and any other videos.

Cheers, Tom

Tom,

I'd like to convert stuff off of Decknique that's not in quicktime format. Does it work on those vids too?

for anyone else who might have it, will QuickTime Pro 7 work for T11's 1-on-1's and stuff from Decknique?

thanks!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
your itunes should have a converting option. look around the tool bars to see how to convert your video. i just drag the 1-on-1's into itunes, highlight it and then convert it to a format for my ipod. for my info write back and i will find the exact toolbar option. good luck

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Yep

your itunes should have a converting option. look around the tool bars to see how to convert your video. i just drag the 1-on-1's into itunes, highlight it and then convert it to a format for my ipod. for my info write back and i will find the exact toolbar option. good luck

Yes, this is exactly what I do :) works every time (I have a PC as well so...)

Jan 13, 2008
That wasn't nice.
Personally, I find it rude when people don't put forth the effort to search for something on their own first before they go to a website and expect others to do the work for them. It may just be me, I don't know.

Anyway, I suggest going to download.com and searching for "ipod video converter." You may not find the above mentioned one, but it sure does give you a long list of video converters that I'm sure work just as fine.

See? It's not even like it was a difficult search. Took me about 30 seconds to open a new tab, go to download.com, search for "ipod video converter," and find one that would suit the OP's needs. Literally about 30 seconds.

Well, you've got at least one sure-fire option, as well as at least two places to search for alternatives, so you should be set. Best of luck with your video file conversions! :)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I think I just figured it out.
Thanks Jrobarts05, it is in the advanced settings on Itunes.

The Mods can do anything they want to this thread.

your welcome. glad i could help. yeah there is software out there and the others had some good suggestions but why put forth the work when its already possible. haha

im lazy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results