You know you're a card artist when...

Sep 19, 2007
-When you have at least 10 cards with girls phone numbers.
-When you constantly force your favorite card for every trick.(mine is 4Of Hearts)
-When you know more effects than you do people.
-When you backpalm someones business card on instinct.
-When you can relate to most of the things on this thread.

Sep 29, 2007
uhm

when you spend half an hour reading this thread when you was gonna go bed because of lack of sleeping from playing with cards at night befor uni......dum de dee

when you ask someone to pick a card and you hear "i know this trick :D" ....little do they no...

when your still up replying to the thread you said you'd stop reading

when you anxiously check the morning post incase a deck of cards has arrived...

when you say to yourself "its ok....i wont get arthritus.....my hands are fine:D" after all day training with cards...

Aug 31, 2007
When you start asking your buddy in magic/flourishing to try pick out one card from a card spring (think Virtuoso video)

- harapan. magic!

Oct 8, 2007
- When you tenkai palm a poptart. :p
- You sigh when the nuggets are chicken nuggets, not jerry's or golden nuggets.
- When only one of the 5 decks you carry around can be used for a card game.
- When people say Madonna you think of the cut not the singer.
- If you make a religon called Dan&Dave.

That's all I could think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get deeply offeneded when anybody touches your "special" cards. (Guardians, or Black Tigers, or decks with a setup in them)
Man, totally. I had a deck of Jerry's sitting out in the open at FISM, for like 5 minutes. Then this random guy comes along picking them up, and I pretty much overreact, start going "HEY HEY HEY, PUT THEM DOWN!"

I kinda have a point in that, though, people, (esp. magicians) shouldn't just pick up someone's cards without asking who the deck belongs to, and if one can use it.
Oh well. I overreacted at the time, I guess. Now, I don't really give a damn about rare cards, etc. I even gave away a pack of Jerrys to a magic buddy, because he wanted one. =/
Doesn't mean anyone else gets one though. Oh well.

Now, give me a brick of Tallys and shut up.
On that note,

-when a brick isn't just a rectangular building stone used to construct buildings.

Allan.

-When Worms, Echos, Madonna, Mary Jane, Ferraris, Spiders, Jackson 5, and god knows how many other normal words just aren't normal anymore.
-When you get confused by a normal sentance because your brain loses its normal link with above mentioned words and your friends must repeat things.
-When your friends ask "How many packs of cards do you have?" you say "I'll have to go count"
-You go to the supermarket and buy everything is lots of 12.
-Whenever you buy something you think of how many packs of cards you could have bought instead.
-When you skip meals to buy more cards with the money
-When you pay with credit just to do the card twirl.
-When you sit there for an hour sorting out two same colored decks based on how worn the edges are so that you don't get two useless decks.
-When you have enough jokers to make a complete deck
-When you've got so many cards you forget where you leave them
-When people ask you for your old decks for use at a poker game, you reply "But what if I want to reperfect my LePaul spread?"
-When someone takes your cards you yell at them and hand them the other more worn out deck from your other pocket
-When even bent broken ripped Tally-Ho's are sacred and cannot be touched by anyone
-When someone loses their bicycle it takes you 5 minutes to realise they mean BICYCLE not the brand.
-You write this list knowing that you've done nearly all of them

-when you're playing poker and people ask why the cards are signed
-when you use a card as a bookmark
-when you find a single card under your bed and you wonder if the card feels lonely
-when you have a paper towel/coin/anything else in your hand and everyone assumes its a magic trick

sorry, a couple of those are magic but i couldn't help it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results