Halloween!

Oct 18, 2008
Hey guys, i know Halloween is coming up and i know i am gonna freak some people out with some dark and scary magic. any of you gonna do some magic tricks on some passing people trying to get candy on halloween? Stigmata? saw? ashes on arm?

Thanks!

Robert.

Happy Haloween!

Every year on halloween I help out my grandfather with his haunted yard display. This year, when I am not scaring people, I will be producing cards with skulls on them as well as throwing flash paper at unsuspecting people.

For anyone interested, head drops, stigmata, SAW, Coin through arm ( Criss angel Style), Fire, paper clip through arm, knife through arm, Devils nail, Control, Ghost Vision, Wounded, and that trick on E with the arm spinning around.

Those are all fun scary magic tricks for halloween. I just thought I might share those with all of you.

Dylan P.

Every year on halloween I help out my grandfather with his haunted yard display. This year, when I am not scaring people, I will be producing cards with skulls on them as well as throwing flash paper at unsuspecting people.

For anyone interested, head drops, stigmata, SAW, Coin through arm ( Criss angel Style), Fire, paper clip through arm, knife through arm, Devils nail, Control, Ghost Vision, Wounded, and that trick on E with the arm spinning around.

Those are all fun scary magic tricks for halloween. I just thought I might share those with all of you.

Dylan P.

Thats awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results