Uncut Cards

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Question: How much would you pay for an uncut sheet of cards?

I have one hanging on my wall but it cost 15 bucks on ebay and is some off brand. I know E sells them for like $250, and I'm sure something you cannot buy like guardians or even white centurions would be worth much much more....just curious what others think.?

I wouldn't want to pay $250, maybe $100 but that's just me.

To anyone who owns an uncut sheet from here or E what is it like?

D

Deleted member 2755

I have an uncut sheet of Guardians and it rocks. ;) However, I wouldn't pay $250 for one. They are cool to have, but there is a limit to what I would pay for a poster of cards. I'm not sure how much I would pay for them.

-Doug

Jan 19, 2008
I have an uncut Tallyho Viper fan backs for sale!! PM me if interested!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont know how much an uncut sheet of cards go for, im guessing they are not everywhere so the price would usually not be cheap but.... 250??? Theory11 gives some of them away for free during Saturday Night Contests... why would they give away something that goes for 250?
Either Ellusionist is just REALLY trying to turn profits, or Theory11 is REALLY generous lol.

Im gonna go with number 1... but theory11 is REALLY generous no matter what lol, add up all the SNC and figure out how much theyh give away for free with time/shipping/products...etc

But they used to be ALOT cheaper way back.
And the thing is you find them on other websites for 20 bucks...the same cards.
Why is E selling them for 250? when E used to sell the same one that they say are "Going out of sale" for like 50 bucks?
i mean the topic doesnt bother me, im not buying any, and if i do it wont be from E but its crazy that E sells them for 250 and other sites sell the same ones for like 25 bucks.
When J.B. was part of E those badboys were selling for like 50 bucks or something, not that he had anything to do with that but its crazy you know

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results