Coin tricks for beginners?

Oct 27, 2008
Hey guys, I'm a complete beginner looking to learn some coin tricks. Do you have any recommendations on which DVDs/books to get? I have a pretty small hand, so I wanted to stay away from card tricks and go into coins, and it's also why I would prefer tricks where any coins can be used instead of having to use special coins.

With those in mind, if you can give me recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

May 24, 2008
Bobo's book. All i would do for the first few months is constantly hold a coin in classic palm, and the retention vanish. The basics are the hardest in coin magic.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I learned my basics from Bobo's, and the Michael Ammar beginners coins DVD.

I hear Noblezada's is quite good and teaches more contemporary material while still maintaining the beginners angle.

For really solid visuals while still being suitable for beginners, you should pick up the 'Ice coins' marketed product. The extraction of metal effect from that looks really cool, yet it's essentially just the spellbound #1 move.

CL

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
if you are 100% nex at magic I woud say the how to do street magic from ellusionist

(I don't think is shoud say this on the Theory11 forums but still xD

but dont buy more on ellusionist exept that,, ellusionist isn't that good so if you're new to magic ''how to do street magic" from ellusionst and after that get back to theory11 they RULE !!

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
How to do Street Magic has like 2 coin tricks in it and is a bit pricey for what you get.

Get Bobo's Modern Coin magic. You can find it on Amazon or most magic sites for like 9-10 bucks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results