Christmas!

With Halloween in just a few days, and Thanksgiving right around the corner, I'm beginning to get excited! Thats right, Christmas is coming! So here's the question: What are you getting for Christmas? (Magic wise.)

This thread is not only for fun though! It serves the valuable purpose of letting us get to know each other a little better. Maybe a mod could sticky this until after Christmas?

Just list what you want/are getting weather it be from Theory11 or no.

My list coming soon!

Oct 28, 2007
awsome but i don't really have a list i just tell them i want magic stuff :p

and by the way.............. can i ride you tricycle?

Oct 17, 2007
Christmas wish list?..
A deck of jerry's will do.. :)

also if TOOC will be that expensive, include that on the list.
(unless wayne releases something before christmas.. i will definitely be wanting to have that.. :) )

Nov 10, 2007
I am getting:
Versatile card magic by frank simon
By forces unseen Earnest Earick
Paper engine aaron fisher
eXile mathieu bich
Impossible card magic ray kosby
AND........
Ipod Touch :)

Jul 14, 2008
Geez, I love Christmas. I was hoping to get Dangerous by D + M, By Unforces Unseen by Earnest Earick, theory11 tshirts, Brian Tudor ShowOff 2, and ThenSome by Dan and Dave Buck (I hope, correct me if I am wrong)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I probably won't ask for anything magic related, maybe some cards and a DVD if I'm really that desperate. I'd rather have some Xbox 360, some new software, or clothes. Money never hurts either.

David

Jul 29, 2008
I'll generally just want some cash that I'll invest over time, and didn't Thanksgiving pass already? And I'm sorry to hear that Danny, I hope it works and you too James.

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I don't have any money to buy for my family.

i feel your pain. Christmas for me is more than just gifts. my family is by no means rich, and Christmas for me is more about remembering that God sent Jesus for each one of us and getting to see family that i normally dont get to see. I live in Illinois and i have an aunt and uncle and their daughter and new born son coming from austraila, and aunt and uncle and two cousins coming from Oklahoma, an aunt and uncle and two cousins coming from Idaho, a sister coming from Missouri, and a brother coming from Chicago. so i don't really care what i get gift wise; im just excited for my whole family go gather around my grandma's fireplace and drink too much and have a great time (this may also be a great opportunity to perform some live with a camera:D ). good luck with your gifts though.

My birthday comes right after Christmas, so I'm just gonna get a big Christmas and nothing for my birthday. (I'm gonna be 15 soon! :p ) So this is what I want and plan on getting with the $300 my parents are giving me. I might change my mind a few times so we will just have to wait and see!

Card College volumes 1-5.
Red Deck Shell + Deck Shell Book.
E Dog tags.
Maximum Entertainment.
Bobo's guide to coin magic. (Or whatever you call it.).
Shapeshifter.
Three Ghosts.
The WERM 1-on-1.
Something else....

Looks like E's H promotions changed my list.

Maximum Entertainment.
Dangerous.
All three Ultragaff DVDs.
Card College.
Stigmata if I can scrape the money together, the WERM 1-no-1 if I can't.

Just thought I'd throw that in, I'm actually posting to say that T11's H Pros suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results