Who is Dave Castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Latest detail found. Dave Castle's Theory11 name. I am currently opening the envelope containing this information. And his name is...

...Chris Kenner.
Sorry, I'm not feeling particularly helpful today.

Sep 1, 2007
David Castle makes people who wear bow-ties look bad.

(for the record, I do not wear bow-ties)

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Alright guys a little bit much do you think?

Maybe he got made fun of like this his whole life by magicians and thats why he chooses to reveal secrets.

Just let it be.

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Alright guys a little bit much do you think?

Maybe he got made fun of like this his whole life by magicians and thats why he chooses to reveal secrets.

Just let it be.

-Michael

And yet, the only reason we (or at least I) poke fun is because of the site he runs. Perhaps if he put time into working on his artifice and not shamelessly aiding in the exposure of magic, there would be nothing to make fun of.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
All this magician bashing is really quite immature. Steerpike used to say that you thst you're fighting a losing battle - and you are, because trying to get rid of LMT and Dave Castle is like trying to stop youtube from exposing things. Literally. So let's move on, shall we?

GW

May 3, 2008
He even tells the people who watches his show, which I'm assuming is about 4 people, about his exposure site to "learn his amazing tricks". That's just beyond retarded and takes exposure to new levels. He also questionably titles himself as a marketing genius, which may be irrelevant, but I laughed when i read it.

First off, guys cool it with the bashing.

To answer the question at hand here is my answer... Dave Castle is a magician who own "LMT". You will have to figure that out on your own as it is exposure.

On this site you are allowed to upload your videos directly to the site so everyone can see. Good idea right? Well, It might be... if this site didn't allow exposure videos too.

People are constantly uploading videos on how to do tricks as well as finding out the secrets behind others. Dave Castle is like the masked magician... He has god intentions but they come back to bite the rest of the community in the butt. He also is a bit of a hot head, thinking that he is all that, he even sells his autographs on his site.

As for his looks... He does resemble Napoleon Dynamite to an extent. He also is a bit of a dork.

On the other hand... His heart is in the right place but he just doesn't seem to get all this exposure stuff. But his intentions are good they just come off in an abnoxious way.

Dylan P.

D

Deleted member 2755

As much as we may all have opinions of David Castle, I do not think its fair to make a thread to bash him. We all have our opinions, but this thread has gotten out of hand and also leads to exposure sites. Let's try to keep conversation friendly.:p

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results