The Worst - Can't Eject Disc

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
So i just got in my Dangerous set of Motion and Mystique along with some smoke, mirrors, and centurions and my stupid computer wont eject the current disk i have in it so i cant watch my new stuff!! Its killing me!!! Has anything like this happened to you?

Sep 20, 2007
yes, this has happened to me before. Try looking for a small hole on the rom and stick something in it.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
ooo you have a mac!!! I had that trouble also, well there are different ways you can eject it.... Have you tried it with Itunes? open it and on the right bottom corner is the eject button, try using that, it worked for me....if not let me know.

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
I've had the same problem, usualy if I just resart i can get it to eject...not sure if this will work for you and you've probably already tried that. Otherwise take it into the mac store and they'll help you out.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Ohhh..but everyone says how macs are so "superior". How about a paperclip and some gum you MacGyvers.

Ok. I'll stop antagonizing now.

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
Ya the side is bent were the disk goes in, I havent dropped it or anything. I did get it out though, I pried it open and ejected it and it got halfway out then grabbed it... but now im scared to put my new one in lol. I've got a DVD player but its at home and Im at work. I work at a cigar lounge so i litterally sit around and play with cards all day.. Its awesome.

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Ya the side is bent were the disk goes in, I havent dropped it or anything. I did get it out though, I pried it open and ejected it and it got halfway out then grabbed it... but now im scared to put my new one in lol. I've got a DVD player but its at home and Im at work. I work at a cigar lounge so i litterally sit around and play with cards all day.. Its awesome.

Too bad about the drive, hope it's still under warranty....and I envy your job.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Ohhh..but everyone says how macs are so "superior". How about a paperclip and some gum you MacGyvers.

Ok. I'll stop antagonizing now.

Haha!

This happened on our stationary Windows running pc before (and still does) but we downloaded this little program which is simpoly an eject button but on the screen.

Maybe you could try and find one for macs? What kind of Mac do you have? G5?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results