WARNING - Daniel Garcia

Dec 5, 2007
Hey guys! I just recently bought Warning, and Danny says its safe enough and it will only hurt you if you perform it like 40 times a day for the rest of your life, but I am still slightly hesitant to try it.

So heres my question...
If any of you have Warning do you perform it often, and if you do do you feel strange at all afterwards? and also what side effects occur if you do have any.

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
they still sell them?!?!?

anyway, I've used a couple of times, not everyday though. No, I don't feel strange and i've never had any after effects. If thats what you wanted to know

Thanks
Abu

When you first start learning it it feels a little weird but that wears off quickly. The side effects that occur are exactly what Danny describes on the DVD. I stopped getting the side effects the second day I practiced. Like Danny said, It's not harmful at all unless you do it nonstop for a long time. There's nothing to worry about as long as you don't do it non stop. Learn it and have fun with it.

D

Deleted member 2755

Warning was discontinued. Also, I have never felt weird after performing this. So I think its fine. Its up to you though.

-Doug

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
when my dad saw me doing that he told me that was dangerous and bla bla bla xD so i asked my chemistry teacher. She said it wan´t dangerous any way i didnt do it again. xD dont know why

D

Deleted member 2755

when my dad saw me doing that he told me that was dangerous and bla bla bla xD so i asked my chemistry teacher. She said it wan´t dangerous any way i didnt do it again. xD dont know why

Hey man, not cool to expose the effect to your chemistry teacher. Make the magic actually MAGICAL! ;) Also, I'm shocked your teacher said it wasn't dangerous. Most teachers would say any form of smoking will pretty much kill you. Anyway, respect your parents. ;)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
If you have athsma (which I do), you will feel a small after effect that wont go away until you use your medication, other than that it's not dangerous, and the athsma is not severe, at least not for me, i could perform it all day and just use my inhaler once when I get home, and be fine.

~Beans

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As a asthma sufferer I do feel an after affect that does hinder my performance negatively afterwards, I don't nessecarily need to use my inhaler but I can't rush into other things as steadily as I'd want to without risk of being distracted by the effect.

Dec 5, 2007
Yeah I've had asthma since I was small but I'm going to perform this anyway!

So of all of you who perform Warning whitch version do you perfer???

Sep 3, 2007
Tom Mullica had a similar effect on one of his releases (very similar). He said it was more harmful than cigs and not to do it all the time. And this guy used to EAT cigs. So, and I am a smoker and have used the method... to be safe you might consider only using it every now and then. Because I honestly don't think there are any true scientific studies on the side effects.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
if you do with with 5 "things" at the same time.. woah. rad. haha

it's funny that it never got to me to try more than one "thing" at the same time, lol!
I shall try that now xD

P.S. If i choke to death I'll complain to God you're the culprit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results