Another Question on LIT

Aug 18, 2008
My biggest concern with this trick is the amount of times this can be performed with the materials provided. As you all know getting refills can become painfully expensive. Does anyone own this or know any more details?

Dec 5, 2007
You get 12 or maybe it was 14. Pretty sure it is 12 not anymore then 14 anyways.

Thats the reason im not buying it, i know that you can use the gimmicks over again but i dont think the effect is as strong if you dont give them away and you insted takes the gimmick back and puts it in your pocket.

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
darn why did papercraneproductions have to come out with something this awesome now:rolleyes: as if my wallet wasnt empty enough haha. one question is shipping included in the 29.90 or isit not included :) planning to pick it up asap. And do i need to buy refills for the self lighting match pack? thanks in advanced

I got in this thread hoping to find the answer to the question of how many gimmicks come with the DVD and am a bit disapointed to say that I was just about to go through with it until I found out that it is 12-14. Is that acurate? Also as far as I could tell , the site doesn't offer any refill packs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results