What is this guy doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCleaner

Banned
Sep 25, 2008
Looks like somebody is teaching other creators sleights, this is so wrong and messed up, Even at times mislisting them, for what? Just to get some extra cash?

Links Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
This is definately a problem, he is making crappy downloads and teaching some moves that are unique to dvds like the clipshift. He also is teaching ricky's cherry control. I think somebody needs to stop him....

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
wow. i'm so surprised no one has sued him yet.

Actually I don't think they can sue him unfortunately, the best we can do is ruin his name. You can not copyright a move.

And the quality of his videos isn't good, only the dvd and promos are the trailers for the instant downloads are terrible.

Sep 2, 2007
Was he doing the werm and the diving board double plus a lot more moves?
Aren't those moves copyrighted?

No. it is impossible to copyright anything in magic but the medium that it's taught on. and you can patent gimmicks

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
MMM, I would say that I am preety mad right now, but right now I feel kinda sad.... I mean , I just bought surfaced(waiting for it to arrive) and it's kinda sad that this guys just sells the move among others somewhere else... Imagine if you compose a great song, then a prick just steals it from you and he becomes rich and famous with YOUR song....

this is plain bad... least thing I could do is summit a ticket to dan and dave, and lets see what happens:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2007
After a little sleuthing, here is the domain owner's information (it's public knowledge.):

Domain name: BICYCLEMAN.NET

Registrant:
Paul Parietti
108 5th Ave. S. #5A
Seattle, WA 98104
United States of America

Tel: (206) 383-9260
email: lastnight@comcast.net

I've emailed him to simply explain why I won't be supporting him or his generic business. You should do the same. :mad:

Just my two cents.

Chris

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
After a little sleuthing, here is the domain owner's information (it's public knowledge.):

Domain name: BICYCLEMAN.NET

Registrant:
Paul Parietti
108 5th Ave. S. #5A
Seattle, WA 98104
United States of America

Tel: (206) 383-9260
email: lastnight@comcast.net

I've emailed him to simply explain why I won't be supporting him or his generic business. You should do the same. :mad:

Just my two cents.

Chris

Im doing it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results