How many of you guys juggle?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i can, i used to juggle bowling pins when i worked at a bowling alley but haven't tried in awhile. but as for as regular balls or round like objects i can juggle

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I can juggle:
5 Ball Cascade
4 Ball Shower
4 Ball Half Shower
3 Club Cascade
3 Ring Cascade

And lots of 3 ball tricks.

I learnt off the 'Do You Want To Learn Juggling? With Will Roya' DVD. I have heard good things about Jason Garfield's stuff.

Jul 14, 2008
i can do a couple 3 ball patterns 3 ball cascade, um 3 ball inverted cascade or fall or whatever and like 2 others i don't know the names of

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Taught myself to juggle with scarves.... then with balls... then with pins... plastic pins... trying to contact juggle

I can do pretty much anything with juggling three balls... behind the back... under the leg... opposite direction... I have no idea what a cascade is... but I can probably do that XD

yeah... I'm poor what are you gonna do

ZG

yeh i juggle. I mostly do 3 balls stuff, but i do a little 2 ball (in one hand) and 4 ball work as well. Never tried with clubs.

I also do juggling sticks (i'm not sure if they are called that, but i don't know the proper name...)

Apr 15, 2008
I can juggle 3 balls. Cant do any of this fancy cascade stuff that Ive never even heard of but sounds pretty cool. Would say something else but there is nothing else to add to the very simple question!:)

well as far as i know juggling is defined as manipulating more objects than you have hands, so yes, i suppose flourishing with 52 cards is juggling. But when they are all together in a packet, you could really only count that as one object...

Sep 7, 2008
Yes, but you split the deck into many smaller packets, therefor making you have more objects than you have hands. That's why I don't think so-called "cardistry" is a new art, juggling has been around for a long time.

If you're a flourisher, you're also a juggler.

JP

Sep 1, 2007
I think I actually starting juggling before magic... But I don't really remember, it's been a while. Anyways, I can only juggle three balls. I really haven't tried to expand outside of that, for whatever reason.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results