Everyday cards

Nov 26, 2008
Get Bicycles, they are cheap and good looking (in my opinion)

at my walgreens (and at most) you can find a 4 pack of cards that contains 2 red or blue packs and 2 blacks. I use the non blacks for preforming and the others for practice

Bicycles all the way.

I suggest bicycle regular rider backs. Here's why:

1. Rider backs are normal cards. A spectator is more likely to suspect a Ghost or Shadowmasters deck of being a "trick" deck rather than a normal bicycle deck.
2. They handle well both for magic and for flourishing. They're glossy and hold fairly well for cuts.
3. They're cheap. I got a 12 pack of new bicycle rider backs for $9. Even cheaper than the cards at the dollar store.

Oct 16, 2008
Don't buy Bikes they cheap but so easy to bend if you do flourishes with bikes 2 days they gonna die already.but,Tally's long lasting about 3-4+ months.

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I'm aware you want normal cards but I find that Split spades can take the biggest beating ever.

I have sweaty hands and destroy a deck a day, but split spades have lasted me weeks.

Nov 30, 2008
Bicycle rider backs are like £2.00 a deck easily and you can find them in crates of 12 for intense practice :p

I've never tried tally's but there seems to be alot of buzz about them in this topic so i guess im going to have to!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results