Would you like to have a Jerry's Nugget card?

Mar 29, 2008
Here is the deal – I have used a red Nugget deck to its near death and even lost one card from the deck – the cards are in pretty good condition, but I want to open a new deck – so I thought about what I would do with the old ones...now that they are incomplete.

Then I thought about the community and realized there are a bunch of kids that can’t afford to own a deck, let alone ONE CARD.

Then I thought, wouldn’t it be nice if I could make 52 people happy by offering them a single card?

I use playing cards as bookmarks – and have seen other guys do this in their magic books. Therefore, I thought it would be a nice to offer 52 forum members 1 bookmark – a single Red Jerry’s Nugget card.

Please PM me if you are interested and we can figure out how to get that single card to your place.

I will do my best to give you your favourite card, and once they are gone – they are gone – I will post when the 52 are gone, if there is any interest at all?

Cheers!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'm good but thats a nice idea and generous of you although you need to edit that to 51 dont you? Ha. If you get some laminate to put over it you will forever have a Jerry bookmark.

Mar 29, 2008
Actually No - it is 52...you see, I had both jokers too - I lost a card and want to keep one of the jokers for me as a bookmark - so 2 minus 54 = 52....but I am glad you cleared that up.

I agree - laminate might be a good idea - but I probably won't do that, haha

For those of you that don't have direct access to having Lee sign a card...or want to take a card TO him to sign - this is a great deal.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Actually No - it is 52...you see, I had both jokers too - I lost a card and want to keep one of the jokers for me as a bookmark - so 2 minus 54 = 52....but I am glad you cleared that up.

I agree - laminate might be a good idea - but I probably won't do that, haha

For those of you that don't have direct access to having Lee sign a card...or want to take a card TO him to sign - this is a great deal.

2-54 = -52 :p

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
<raises hand>

Oh me me me me!! Pleeeease!!

And forget a Lee Asher signature...how about a picture of your shoulder...you know...all that rubbing with magical giants.....LOL!

Mar 29, 2008
So far - reserved cards are the Joker's, Ace of Spades and Clubs, 7 and 8 of Diamonds, J and K of clubs and the Queen of Spades...others have not specified a particual card, but there is still just over half the deck left.

Glad you guys are happy! Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2755

So far - reserved cards are the Joker's, Ace of Spades and Clubs, 7 and 8 of Diamonds, J and K of clubs and the Queen of Spades...others have not specified a particual card, but there is still just over half the deck left.

Glad you guys are happy! Cheers.

I hope you read my e-mail and the ace of spades is mine. ;) If not, then I'll take any card. (court card preferred):p Nice of you to do this for people Morgician.

-Doug

Mar 29, 2008
Thanks Doug, I have proposed a secondary card - as the Ace of spades is gone.

Here is what else has reserved - King of Spades, and 6 of clubs...and perhaps the King of Hearts if Doug takes it!

One more thing - I want you guys to know that I live in Canada...just in case, as I didn't place that on my address.

Later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results