Rebel

Oct 25, 2008
The florish is great and pretty easy. The only thing is that my hands are kinda small and whern you do the pinky spin thing it always falls idk what to do...help please

thanks

overall worth it if your hands are big enough. daniel is a good explainer but i think it could have been a little slower

Last edited by a moderator:

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Hey Soulfreak,
First off, don't go for speed right away, do it slowly til you get it down and try to use a third of the deck and then work yourself up to the full deck. When doing the pinky move try to start the cards off lower down your pinky beneath the first bend in the finger and when you do the actual twist with the cards make sure your hands and cards are level to the ground and not off sideways or anything. Proper form is the key. Try it and let me know if this works for you.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Um...just in case you didn't know, you've posted this twice. Also, wrong audience sorry. Reviews are for people looking to buy this. Asking for help isn't a good idea in a review; you need people that already have a bit of experience with the product. And the other thing, in your review, try and go a little more in detail. Is quality good? Can you compare it to other flourishes maybe? Is the teaching good? What's the skill range like for this? Just add a little more or at least lay it out nicely.

Constructive criticism over, thanks for making the effort.

EDIT: Welcome to Theory11 by the way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results