Alabama Anyone?

Apr 27, 2008
I read the thread about Canadian Magicians and I have been meaning to make this thread but does anybody live in Alabama or close to the southern tip of Alabama.

I reside in Mobile and love to hang out and take long walks on the beach and....

Anyways I pretty much have been looking for another magician and I know of two but only one I really hand out with. Anybody near Pensacola or anywhere near Mobile?

Thanks

I live about two hours away. I'm from Mississippi. It's nice to see some kind of local fellow southerner on T11. I've had such a hard time. I just recently found a group that meets about forty minutes from here.

Feb 12, 2008
im in baldwin county not far from you. i never post on here, but keep up pretty well. my girlfriend goes to south so i go to mobile some. pm me if you wanna get together.

Apr 27, 2008
Yeah south is hard to find any magicians or people who want to see magic. Dam Nascar got here first or something. How can you find out where magicians meet at and is close to you? I have been trying to find something close that I can visit and get to know some people because I really would like someone elses opinion on my presentation ideas.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
wow i completely understand, im originally from birmingham alabama.

its all football and dang nascar.

im in tennessee now.
which isnt much better

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results