Trick Before Angle Zero?

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
Hi guys!! Just wanna ask for your opinions for tricks that are suitable to do before Angle Zero because I'm doing a stage show in my school..I'm thinking of a Transposition kind of trick before it and not being like the kind of asking the audience to select a card since Angle Zero already need a card to be selected..And also any nice ideas where the corner would reappear at? Any replies greatly appreciated :)

Nov 18, 2007
Hmm.. the only thing I can think of is maybe Torn Too by DG. They both having the missing corner aspect.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I've heard of an appearance under the seat working well.

So.. You want a transposition effect, preferably without a card selected however? Well all the transpos that come to mind require a card to actually be transposed (and hence a card to be selected) - but what you could do is come up with a presentation for an effect, a storyline which facilitates the use for specific cards (using any transpo plot you know).

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
Woo..thanks lots for the fast replies!! Hmmm the corner to seat idea is great to know..gave me lots of idea for the actual performance..Thanks again guys :)

Sep 3, 2007
I'm thinking you could do it to under their watch? (pm me if you need help learning a simple load)

And before, something that I'm sure would play well on stage would be Leap of Faith from AOA 1. It is a completely in the spectator hand's cards across and you don't touch the cards after they are counted. Very simple, and would prolly work on stage.

Just make sure everyone can hear you and you pick volunteers that will react well.

Try and make the card appear in an envelope which has been taped to a clock in the auditorium. Don't draw any attention to the clock or the envelope untill you are revealing the corner. It would be amazing. Just the fact that noone had seen it before. And guarunteed on kid will go:

"Dude! I just looked at that clock and that wasn't there." He'll convince himself he did look at it.

Dylan P.

Jun 2, 2008
Just found this for someone else but its a trainsportation trick so here it is:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=10172

Try and make the card appear in an envelope which has been taped to a clock in the auditorium. Don't draw any attention to the clock or the envelope untill you are revealing the corner. It would be amazing. Just the fact that noone had seen it before. And guarunteed on kid will go:

"Dude! I just looked at that clock and that wasn't there." He'll convince himself he did look at it.

Dylan P.

Not that great idea because it will be very noticable and it wont get as big of a reaction whereas if they turn to the clock and see it there right away they scream.

If it was in an envolope ok it would build up attention but it wouldnt get as big of a reaction because if someone gets the envolope brings it down and opens it then the piece could be put in there by the person taking it down for all they know

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results