One question about Distortion.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yes, the cost will be the same-- $24.95. For an extra $19.95, however, Wayne will personally rub your DVD against his chest before it leaves our warehouse. This will ensure better reactions to your performances, as demonstrated in our scientific survey of two people (which may or may not have been Wayne's wife and Dana). Okay, I might have just made that up.

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
Yes, the cost will be the same-- $24.95. For an extra $19.95, however, Wayne will personally rub your DVD against his chest before it leaves our warehouse. This will ensure better reactions to your performances, as demonstrated in our scientific survey of two people (which may or may not have been Wayne's wife and Dana). Okay, I might have just made that up.

Let's hope you did just make that up.....

However since I own it I feel a little cheated I wasn't given that option.

Sep 2, 2007

Guys,

Don't fall for Mr. Bayme's trick. I paid $34.95 for Panic (that's $10.00 more than it costs) plus tax, and I was promised that a member of the theory11 crew would send me a special HD-Ray edition of the Panic DVD with Aaron Fisher performing the effect naked. However, when I played it in my PlayStation 4, much to my chagrin, Mr. Fisher was wearing clothes. I was promised the ability to perform the effect naked, yet without the proper technique, I haven't been able to do so -- and, as a result, my audience has suffered from my poor performances. I have submitted three support tickets -- http://www.theory11.com/support -- and have yet to get a response.

Has anyone else had this problem :D?

On a side note, since we're on the topic of the price for Distortion, if it's known, what's going to be the cost for the replacement gimmick? (So I know how much money to save.)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 14, 2007
Definitely-- does anyone know what the cost of replacements will be for those who have already purhased the DVD? I anticipate mine lasting another 2 months or so, and then I'll need a new one. Preferably a red one. Hint... hint... please with a cherry on top?!

James.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results