Something Weird Just Happened

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I was about to perform an effect to my brother to practice and i put a random card down i didnt see it he didnt see it i asked him to name any single card in the deck he said the seven of spades.

i ran through the deck and there was no seven of spades i was like ok and then i flipped over the card and it was the seven of spades i flipped out so did he
i freaked man some crazy stuff just occured man

woo its freaky stuff man

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
you shoulda played it cool!
acted like it was intentional.

i love it when that stuff happens. i was doing an acr for someone and it got to a point where they thought there was something sus about the card so they wanted a new one. they put it fair and square back in the deck, i dribbled completely fairly so they could get a new one, then bam.. j of spades again.

they flipped.
good times! :D

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
That happened to me a few times.
great when it does.
the best was around half a year back.
i was jamming around with a few friends of mine when i said i found something new. I ribbon spread the deck and asked them to name a card. They named the 5 of hearts. I then told them to pick any card. They went all sneaky and picked one from the sides and stuff. I told them to look at it. It turned out it was the 5 of hearts. They freaked out. I told them it was a new trick I made up with no gimmicks and can be done with a borrowed deck. They found out eventually but it was awesome while it lasted.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
i love that when it happens. i Usually take a card out from the deck (eg 3 of diamonds). i give them the deck if i want a card freely selected (e.g. for an acr,indecent ,etc) i give them the deck and ask them to name a card. If they do not name the 3 i ask them to run through the cards adn take oyt their selection and sign it. If they do name the removed card i ask them to think of their card fading..... da-da u got a miracle.

Some times i take out a card ( 3 of diamonds ) and place an easily-psychological-forced card (10 of hearts thanks to d+M) and place it on top . Give them the deck and try to force them the card if it works ask them to turn over the top card if they name the removed card do everything as described above .

You can actually have many revelations ready thus increasing your chanses for a miracle occuring : have a card removed, stuck under your shoe, stuck behind a clock, written /drawn on your chest , etc. Those get great reactions and are very simple to do.

George

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
the same thing happened to me only a little different. I was performing some tricks to my parents and their friends and one of my dads friends has his own deck (we were at his house) and he takes out a card from it and doesn't show any one. I was done performing stigmata i think, and he shouts out "HEY JACK, what is this card!" than im just guessed either the 3 or 4 of diamonds and he just has this stunned look on his face. he shouts at the top of his lounges "WHAT THE F***" and shows the card to every one. I played it off as an effect though.

Also if your friend asked you to do it again, you can do some thing with the invisible deck or something.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I had this heckler one time yank the deck out of my hand and took one card out and told me that if i was really a magician i would know what it was.
He,oviously, picked the card behind his back so there was no chances of me peeking.
I was drenched in panic.
But i made sure my body language seemed unfazed.I even threw a little smile.
Now i decided to act slightly cocky,which i never do, and said "you have no idea what im capable of do you?"
I was ready to be embarassed.
But i called out ten of diamonds.
Some of them still believe i am the devil
( and two of my friends who were there believe i was lucky as hell!haha)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
haha, its always funny when that happens. I was once asked to do a trick and was really in a bad mood so i didnt feel like doing anything serious. So i took a random card out of the deck and asked them to think of a card. They said the 9 of spades. I was about to use the old gag of flipping the card over and saying "The 9 of spades changes to the 5 of hearts!" or something like that. But i turned the card over and it really was the 9 of spades and they went berserk which cleared me of my bad mood for the rest of the day.

Aug 31, 2007
Ohio
I had this heckler one time yank the deck out of my hand and took one card out and told me that if i was really a magician i would know what it was.
He,oviously, picked the card behind his back so there was no chances of me peeking.
I was drenched in panic.
But i made sure my body language seemed unfazed.I even threw a little smile.
Now i decided to act slightly cocky,which i never do, and said "you have no idea what im capable of do you?"
I was ready to be embarassed.
But i called out ten of diamonds.
Some of them still believe i am the devil
( and two of my friends who were there believe i was lucky as hell!haha)

THAT is awesome. I would have loved to see his face.

-Colin

Sep 2, 2007
just to let you all know,. there ARE ways to do things simalar to this...just ask mijni magician.

I was playing around one time and said to myself, "I going to pick the 2 of spades." I spread the cards and picked one. It wasn't the 2ofspades. So I picked another. Not the 2ofspades. So I continued picking cards until only one was left.......the 2 of spades.

P.S. I came up with a method to do this after seeing to effect it had on me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results