Double Back card Help

Sep 1, 2007
Hey everyone!
Of course everyone knows the gaurdians come with a double backed card. I was wondering if you guys could throw out some trick suggestions including the double backed card. Thanks a million!

Sincerely,
Spencer.

Isn't that just a bunch of !?$%#&*(@!!?@$#
Isn't that just exposure?

If you tell your specs the actual story of Vernon and Houdini and really milk it, the trick is built up so well that it's a miracle. You should try it.

Here's a story of where Medifro (of the E forums) built up The Trick that Fooled Houdini very nicely with the Vernon-Houdini patter and got "the best reactions I've ever had while performing for friends!".
http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67134

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Well if you the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs, his first dvd teaches a cool effect using a double backed card called Satisfaction Guranteed. It's a really visual effect and I've performed it a couple times and got some great reactions

Sep 1, 2007
It's a great effect, for me, that's worth losing a double back.

However, you can use an erasable sharpie, erasable pen, magical ink, invisible ink, or even a pencil, so you won't have to waste the double back.

Cheers,
JTM

Where would be able to buy an erasable sharpie? It sounds like a good effect but I wouldn't want to waste my double back on it either if I couldn't do it again.

Sep 2, 2007
Where would be able to buy an erasable sharpie?

I'm not sure about an erasable sharpie (you could probably find it on google, or on the internet), but erasable markers, such as the Crayola Erasable Markers, can be found at Amazon.com, Office Max, Staples, or your local stationary store.

On a side note, rubbing alcohol, not the drinking kind, and Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser remove sharpie marks, as long as it has been written within a few hours.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not sure about an erasable sharpie (you could probably find it on google, or on the internet), but erasable markers, such as the Crayola Erasable Markers, can be found at Amazon.com, Office Max, Staples, or your local stationary store.

On a side note, rubbing alcohol, not the drinking kind, and Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser remove sharpie marks, as long as it has been written within a few hours.

Cheers,
JTM

Alright thanks, i'll expierement with some stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results