Custom Cards

May 17, 2008
I am trying to create a deck of cards, I already have what the cards will look like on a piece of paper. the deck of cards is very detailed, but does anyone know a good custom playing card editor, that can allow me to customize the back and the faces of the cards, is there a website that sells blank front and back cards. or is their a web site were they will let me mail in my "blueprints" of the cards and they will make me a deck.
any help is appriciated
-max

Oct 18, 2008
www.kardwell.com OR www.customsplayingcards.com

for magicians there is a 48 deck minimum, however they will provide you with samples, and a proof of your custom deck (or so says their ad in Magic Magazine)

I am currently in the process of designing a deck myself, and will be contacting them shortly.

They average about 3-4 dollars per deck, so with a 48 deck minimum, I'd expect to spend at least 200 something dollars; but it may cost more to customize faces, this quote is just for the backs.

Dec 26, 2007
magicbox.uk.com sells double blank cards i believe if you want to create them yourself, but i think that may be a bit to tricky

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
Put your mouse over each picture and they should give you their first names. Shouldn't be too hard for you to figure it out from there.

it won't tell me because it is a test! in order to look at these decks you have to pass a test. the one on the left is Houdini but idk who the one on the right is. plese help.

Oct 24, 2007
Um... is card shark serious???
$200 a card? or am I just reading wrong?

"You will get a whole poker deck with 52 cards. On top you will get two Jokers, where you can choose out of three different versions. You will get these cards in a custom made card case that also is printed with your own back design. The price for this custom printed deck is only 25 Euro per deck (for European customers incl. 19 % VAT, for customers outside of Europe the price per deck is 35 US$)! There is also a one time fee for arranging and designing your deck of 20 Euro (28 US$ for non EU-customers) or a reprint fee of only 10 Euro (14 US$ for non EU-customers)." - from the website

Tyler

Mar 21, 2008
In Germany and other European places the notation of numbers is different compared to USA. The number 1000 including two decimals is written 1.000,00 so this must be confusing for you. For me the same when I am reading numbers on american websites. Whenever you are confused about numbers, just switch "." with "," and "," with "." and all should be fine again for you. So if you have the feeling that the price for a single card is ridiculous, switch the letters and see if this would make more sense like in this case 2,00 Euro means 2 Euro, not 200 Euro.

Christmas Greetings from Germany.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results