// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I would really like to see a 1-on-1 contest. Kind of like what they did for D&D for the andthensome dvd release. It would be cool to see someone's style or take on something to be avaliable from Theory11.

Just a thought. I know there are mixed opinions on submitting tricks and everything. I also know that there would be a money issue to deal with (like who would get the cost for the trick). But that could be something worked out later. I think it would be neat.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I wonder what the thing from Sperry is tonight. The 1on1 section is going to be updated tomorrow tonight too, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I wonder what the thing from Sperry is tonight. The 1on1 section is going to be updated tonight too, right?

I think that Sperry's 1-on-1 might be his "blade russian roulette with Oreo cookies", but then again that's my guess.

Oh my god! I swear it was Friday night tonight! Damn. One more day, sorry for the confusion. The 1on1 as well as the section update will happen tomorrow at 11pm EST.
Wow that was really bad, sorry. lol

... You ****! :p

Anywho, to quote Dee:

It's gotta be the Titty Twister, with a bonus exp. of the NipSlip :p

Respec Dannyboi!

D.

... I remain hopeful.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
So we are going to see the new 1 on 1 section tonight

"Late night ninja coding session with RZ. Finishing up the completely revamped 1-on-1 section. Still on target for launch at 11:00pm EST"

-Theory11
on twitter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results