The UMC

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
The underground magic circle... what is it and how can i become a part of it? I've seen it on the d+M site and I am guessing it''s associated with the magicisdead website. Please inform me.

Nov 30, 2007
my bad i should've checked the search first. Im sorry.

Don't worry about it and besides new information might have been discovered since the last thread.

But if you haven't found out much about it using the other threads, the UMC is doing its job. I say that mainly because it is kind of secretive and only the members really know about it and those members can't tell about it. Hope that helps and best of luck finding information on it!

B

Ben_Ionesco

I have noticed a few things about this:

1) When i was reading collateral by dM i notcied he said "Magic is dead and its a beautiful thing" and i remembered the magic is dead . com website.

2) I went on it and its all mysterious and had "riddles"(not sure thats the right word but anyway lol) and at the bottom it had a few numbers in a code.

3) I soon figured it out to be "dont find me until you are ready" and then i went to devils advocate productions . com and it had a UMC logo on the toolbar and i clicked it and it said "the Underground Magic Circle ... By invite only"

Thats all ive found of it so far but im still hunting lol

I have noticed a few things about this:

1) When i was reading collateral by dM i notcied he said "Magic is dead and its a beautiful thing" and i remembered the magic is dead . com website.

2) I went on it and its all mysterious and had "riddles"(not sure thats the right word but anyway lol) and at the bottom it had a few numbers in a code.

3) I soon figured it out to be "dont find me until you are ready" and then i went to devils advocate productions . com and it had a UMC logo on the toolbar and i clicked it and it said "the Underground Magic Circle ... By invite only"

Thats all ive found of it so far but im still hunting lol

There's much more than that...keep looking.

I'm starting the AMC- Aboveground Magic Circle........ AKA Magic is Alive.

LMFAO!!!!!!
I almost like fell off my chair laughing when i read that. Oh man that was funny.
But yea everyones been like making a new thread about this.
Personally my opinion.
I like D+M and everything hes done, i think Gianni is a great performer, and everyone else who is part of this so called "UMC." But im not going around looking for there riddles or anything, if its so secretive it shouldn't have riddles around, and if its invite only then it shouldnt have riddles for you to solve or anything. There all cool magicians, i hope them the best, but i think this is just over hyping whatever it is there doing.
Why doesn't someone just form there down Secret Fraternity of Magicians... hhmmmmmm i should get on that.
Ive actually been thinking about doing that in the NYC area for sometime now because (AND IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF SAM or IBM PLEASE DO NOT BASH THIS NEXT OPINION), at least my experiences because i cannot speak for everyone but the SAM around my area they seemed like they were pretty tight as is and didnt want any new members for some reason, and i wasnt the only one who felt that way. And IBM was a little sketchy. I am not saying there all like this, but my experiences were like this unfortunately so i had been thinking of inviting select people to meet monthly and bring in new members on an invite based purpose.
Maybe i will take the above persons advice and call it the Aboveground Magic Circle lol... You can be the first member!!!!! lol.

LMFAO!!!!!!
I almost like fell off my chair laughing when i read that. Oh man that was funny.
But yea everyones been like making a new thread about this.
Personally my opinion.
I like D+M and everything hes done, i think Gianni is a great performer, and everyone else who is part of this so called "UMC." But im not going around looking for there riddles or anything, if its so secretive it shouldn't have riddles around, and if its invite only then it shouldnt have riddles for you to solve or anything. There all cool magicians, i hope them the best, but i think this is just over hyping whatever it is there doing.
Why doesn't someone just form there down Secret Fraternity of Magicians... hhmmmmmm i should get on that.

Maybe i will take the above persons advice and call it the Aboveground Magic Circle lol... You can be the first member!!!!! lol.

You got it man. But I at all times must be referred to as "HISSELF," and you can be called "C."

Sep 24, 2008
doesnt matter where you go, or what you do on the net, there is always some "secret" place around that holds a cloud of dust over those that lust after it, if some day it falls upon you - I hope that it is everything that you wanted it to be.

Most places like that are just a place for the "Elite" to chill and share things that they wish with each other - grand scheme of things - sit back and relax if it is meant to find you it will.

May 19, 2008
manchester
they wanted me to join - no way am I joining THEM...

IM joing the ume (underground magic (and cardistry) epicenter) also known as.... theory 11

its so awsome man, but seriously, dont tell anyone I told you ;)

May 19, 2008
manchester
no way hosay!

the umc was supposed to be what is basicly t11 is today, but t11 came in and stoll its thunder.

so now the umc is... well im not really sure.

what I dont understand is why people want to be in it?

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
umc

I don't know why everyone keeps talking about it if we aren't suppose to be talking about it. I bet many of the t11 members that want to be in it think that they will become amazing magicians if they are apart of the group. If that's the case, just practice and you will be as good as them. Alot of people wanna be in it to just be in it. The people that truely want to be in it will have the desire and hunger for bettering magic and not so much themselves......just a thought.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results