A long way

This Friday, November 14th is my 14th birthday. I wish to share this because this will mark my 3rd year doing card magic and flourishing. I think this is quite a milestone as I like to call it; "A long way to come but my journey has just begun." I just wanted to share this with the T11 community and for those of you close to my range in experience and even those far longer or shorter, never stop magic.

Thank you for reading, and Happy Birthday, me!

-Dom

My birthday on a friday?? Hmm, perhaps a free 1-on-1 that night for the new trick eh Jonathan Bayme? :)

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Cool!

Happy Birthday! Getting anything (besides the new 1on1 :D) for your birthday? It doesnt have to be magic related... :)

Anyway, 3 years is quite a milestone, congrats!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

-Sanj

Happy Birthday! Getting anything (besides the new 1on1 :D) for your birthday? It doesnt have to be magic related... :)

Anyway, 3 years is quite a milestone, congrats!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

-Sanj
Thank you very much

Yes, for my birthday this year (this is a little digressing off the subject) my parents are going to buy me a PlayStation 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4. I am looking forward to it very much. Maybe Chris Kenner will release a game titled "Pick A Card: Deluxe" for the PS3.

:)

-Dom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results