Lit Extras

Sep 22, 2007
i love the self lighting matchbook i just would like to know where i could obtain the special something needed for it and not the one thats easy to find?
Any help Dan white Dan hauss? ANYONE!

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
yes, for that effect you will need to get a couple of extra somethings. They are cheap and easily available online. Hope that helps and hope you like the effect.

Respect,
DW

Jul 14, 2008
Hi, sorry to bring up the old thread, but I feel that this is the right forum to ask question rather than posting new question.

I was wondering where do you find the white matchbook in local areas? Because, I do not want to order online. Can it be found in any hardware stores such as Home Depot?

I appreciate for anyone who answers my question.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hi, sorry to bring up the old thread, but I feel that this is the right forum to ask question rather than posting new question.

I was wondering where do you find the white matchbook in local areas? Because, I do not want to order online. Can it be found in any hardware stores such as Home Depot?

I appreciate for anyone who answers my question.

Occasionally, you can find them at gas stations or convenience stores. It's a bit hit or miss, and depends on which chain of stores is in your area. Sometimes they keep a supply behind the counter at CVS / Walgreen's / etc - but other times the matches they have on hand aren't the right type. The safest bet is ordering them online, but if you can find a local resource, you are all set.

Sep 1, 2007
California
7 11 carries these matches. There is small black print, barely noticeable on the matchboxes, but if you REALLY want to get rid of it, none of my spectators have EVER noticed when I white it out. They will either give them to you for free or make up a price of something cheap like 25 cents per matchbox. I've tried this at 7 11 stores all over California, and they all have them, or at least the ones I've been to have them in stock behind the cashier's desk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results