Totally Out of Control Release?

Sep 3, 2007
I don't know, a month or two or maybe even three ago they said that there would be "More information in the folowing weeks" after that, nothing else. Come on guys, your better than that. Start hyping a product months in advance then dont give any info for a bit, and leave us all hanging.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know, a month or two or maybe even three ago they said that there would be "More information in the folowing weeks" after that, nothing else. Come on guys, your better than that. Start hyping a product months in advance then dont give any info for a bit, and leave us all hanging.

I might add that they used the phrase "revealed in the coming weeks" on the now infamous Wire. And it's been about 62 weeks so far.

May 6, 2008
Egypt
Come on theory11, dont tell us about something and then leave it for a month, update us please on when it's going to be released

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
As of right now there is no set release date.

We want to make sure everything is in order to both theory11 and Mr. Kenner's liking.

Theory11 wants to make sure this is done right and I'm sure no one will be disappointed.

Patience... Patience... Patience...

Love,

Katie

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
so true... try producing Lord of The Rings in 7 weeks xD
I'd rather wait for an awesome product rather than buying a rushed/crappy one.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Everyone whines and says "I dont have any money saved up because you didnt let us know long enough in advance."

Then when they do let us know a little ahead of time they whine and say "whats taking so long."

You can't have it both ways.

Sep 3, 2007
I'm just saying that usually they give us more info along the way, this was just like, "This is what you should look foreward too, now that's all we'll tell you." They didn't even announce that there was no set release date for us, if this thread had not been made, none of us would know.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
They could give us an apporximate I guess. Not a half-assed one, but a real, logical one. Next year? Christmas?

Who knows?
Either way, don't catch onto the hype, becuase it's useless. Practise what you have now, and be content with it ;)

GW

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
As most of you know, Chris is a very busy man.

He has been out of the country for the last 6 weeks and because of this, we have not set a formal release date as we have to work around different schedules of both CK and the theory11 editors/staff.

This is going to be a masterpiece, you can't just pump out a DVD of a book that's made the impact TOOC has in the magic community.

In the mean time, you can appreciate the brilliance that is Mathieu Bich, the talent that is Jason England, and the awesomeness that is Dan Hauss.

Rock On,

Katie

Sep 1, 2007
As most of you know, Chris is a very busy man.

He has been out of the country for the last 6 weeks and because of this, we have not set a formal release date as we have to work around different schedules of both CK and the theory11 editors/staff.

This is going to be a masterpiece, you can't just pump out a DVD of a book that's made the impact TOOC has in the magic community.

In the mean time, you can appreciate the brilliance that is Mathieu Bich, the talent that is Jason England, and the awesomeness that is Dan Hauss.

Rock On,

Katie

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is Chris' position with David Copperfield (I'm actually pretty curious)?

I'm not really sure what "executive producer" entails.

Does he create any magic for Copperfield to perform or is it more logistic stuff?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results