Number of Cuts

Sep 3, 2007
I know this is sorta a random question, but it would be nice to see. How many packets can you mannage in a cut? Start with one, two, three, and keep adding packets till you can't any more. A one handed cut?

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I can do up to 8, from the Leno cut

or if u crazy enough, u can do a 54 packet cuts. (aka almost impossible) :)
You'd need more than one deck to do a 54 packet cut since a packet is technically more than one card. Usually 3 or more cards count as a packet.

With a regular deck, I could probably get a maximum of 13-14 packets but it would look hella ugly. A nice display cut should be a MAXIMUM of 9 packets. 5-7 is ideal.

You'd need more than one deck to do a 54 packet cut since a packet is technically more than one card. Usually 3 or more cards count as a packet.

With a regular deck, I could probably get a maximum of 13-14 packets but it would look hella ugly. A nice display cut should be a MAXIMUM of 9 packets. 5-7 is ideal.

I disagree.
My favourite packet display is the Man display, and that's 10 packets.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
LOL well technically it doesnt matter how many packets there are. If there is a certain recognizable shape to it, then it shouldn't look ugly. eg Man display is 10 packets but still looks awesome, while some 8 packet displays look like utter crap.

Jan 31, 2008
The most packets I've done two handed (yeah go on, laugh) is 10 (I'm not trying to set any record though) however using my body I could prob'ly rustle up some fugly (or maybe not) 15-packet display.... however the number of packets could depend on what you'd consider count as packets (i.e. single cards, weaved packs etc....)

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well I like the displays that come out of a cut (for example, Lethal Ex) so getting to 9 or 10 packets in a cut would sort of mess up the flow... but that's just me.

Sep 3, 2007
I didn't say it should look nice, just be cool to see how many you guys could manage. At school today someone asked me if i could do five packets when I doing the werm first step, then they started saying 6, 7, 8, 9, and at ten I dropped a packet.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I didn't say it should look nice, just be cool to see how many you guys could manage. At school today someone asked me if i could do five packets when I doing the werm first step, then they started saying 6, 7, 8, 9, and at ten I dropped a packet.

I get that often too... It's fun because the audience is somewhat involved.

Jun 10, 2008
Keene, TX
Displays are cool and all and I can probably pull off 9 packets rather easily. But I like to see packets move rather than a huge packet display. It's just personal prejudices. By the way, I like lethal because it opens and closes rather bad*ssly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results