Cherry Control

Oct 28, 2007
yeah it was in Penumbra Issue #5 but i hear it is kind of hard to get a hold of or you can get it at bicycleman for a cheap tutorial of it

Sep 3, 2007
Looks like Cherry Control is being released next week on 11.18.08.

w00t.

Oh, and here is a new performance of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puZbLiL638I

The trick is from By Forces Unseen.

Are you demonstrating the Cherry Control or something completely different? And if it is the "Cherry Control" isn't it just a variation on a convincing control that every card guy already knows?

[Edit] I didn't know what was going on the first time I watched it. Maybe you could have walked us through it if your voice doesn't still sound like a girl. Peace.

Dec 22, 2007
Are you demonstrating the Cherry Control or something completely different? And if it is the "Cherry Control" isn't it just a variation on a convincing control that every card guy already knows?

[Edit] I didn't know what was going on the first time I watched it. Maybe you could have walked us through it if your voice doesn't still sound like a girl. Peace.

The trick didnt demonstrate the cherry control. It was just a trick.

And yes, my voice still sounds like a girl's.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Cherry Control by Ricky Smith RELEASED!

Cherry Control RELEASED!

Learn one of the most talked about card controls circulating the underground magic scene. For years Ricky's technique for controlling a selected card to the top has been a favorite among professional card magicians. The actions are entirely motivated and there is nothing for your audience to suspect.

Additionally, learn several applications allowing you to control multiple selections, a color change, and a palm replacement among other professional advice and tips. Ricky also provides detailed history and credits for your continued learning as well as teaches his signature effect, "Name Any Vowel.”

Watch the Preview!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results